Azərbaycan dili Bahasa Indonesia Bosanski Català Čeština Dansk Deutsch Eesti English Español Français Galego Hrvatski Italiano Latviešu Lietuvių Magyar Malti Mакедонски Nederlands Norsk Polski Português Português BR Românã Slovenčina Srpski Suomi Svenska Tiếng Việt Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Українська Հայերեն ქართული ენა 中文
Subpage under development, new version coming soon!

Subject: [NT] World Cup XXV Guide

2021-02-28 21:31:38
I am very curious to know which strategy you will use against the apparent favorite ale70. I hope you surprise him.
2021-03-01 19:09:55

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Semifinals

Schweiz 1-2 Česká republika
Hrvatska 6-3 Deutschland

Note: The order of the matches that Sokker plays is random, so the table is for reference only, NOT THE ORDER OF THE MATCHES. We will organize the matches as the crossovers occur.
2021-03-01 19:28:35

On page 1 You will be able to find the updated semifinals with the scorers, as well as assists and own goals..

2021-03-01 19:30:05
Are you ready?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Final

Hrvatska - Česká republika

Note: The order of the matches that Sokker plays is random, so the table is for reference only, NOT THE ORDER OF THE MATCHES. We will organize the matches as the crossovers occur.
2021-03-06 11:34:50
And Finally we will see the Final. Good lucks to both teams. And thanks for every thing XxSaimonxX
2021-03-06 12:29:08
congratulations, ale70. Croatia played the first 10 minutes, but the Czechs took the match, despite 10 people remaining.
2021-03-06 12:50:41
congrats to whole Tzech community great players great manager well deserved.
2021-03-06 13:05:05
Big big ale70, legend di sokker 4 world cup never anyone like him.
2021-03-06 13:10:58
Cgrz both teams for the the good WC run.cgrz ofc to the winner for the gold medal!
2021-03-06 13:16:29
yes @PlaYa had amazing world cup as well congrats buddy to you and the community!
2021-03-06 14:45:50
I've had quite accurate predictions in Saimon's survey.

* Tell me 3 teams that are most likely to win this WC.

- As always top national teams like Romania, Czech republic or Polska.

* Which team do you think has the greatest potential to surprise in this edition?

- I see Hrvatska doing a wonderful World Cup this season.

*****************************************************************************************

PlaYa had again a wonderful World Cup journey. Congrats to him for his run. ale is a World Cup legend, I am very surprised that after the red card ale played better and PlaYa's players were like already tired.
Anyway a very pleasant final. Cheers to both of you!
2021-03-06 15:32:08
Thank you all for the nice words :)
I'm very happy for this 4th gold medal and for the 1st gold medal in the Czech Republic!
Congrats to Playa , great World Cup!
2021-03-06 16:24:57
congrats, its wasnt best game to watch but you were better, better enough to win! I must say that I got hardiest opponent in the final, its appropriate, a bit too hard for me at these moment, you didnt surprise me with tactics but it was good enough to win! And I am sorry for red card, its good that didnt decide a match!

I dedicate this silver medal the same way I did last gold medal to Croatian community, to all those hard working managers who breed all these U21 & NT players so we can make a result on WC at the end, this is yours silver guys!

thanks all for all the support during this WC, it meant a lot!
2021-03-06 16:38:09
Congratulations, Ale.
Exceptional trainer! Multi champion!
Congratulations to the Czech Republic community, a community that really makes a difference.
Congratulations to Playa, excellent World Cup, very competent, a wonderful campaign.

Brazil could have gone further had it not been to face the Czech Republic so soon.
Once again I want to congratulate Coach Gordo who did a great job. Only Ale can say, but maybe Brazil was the opponent that played the best against the Czechs.
2021-03-06 17:35:45
4 TIMES WORLD CHAMPION: THERE ARE NO MORE WORDS !!!
GREAT ALE70 !!!

MARADONALE! :)

A Bravo also to Mister PlaYa who played a great World Championship and who brings a great success to his beautiful Croatia!
2021-03-06 17:42:12
4 x times, none of those with Italia :) when is Italy's time, ale?:P