Azərbaycan dili Bahasa Indonesia Bosanski Català Čeština Dansk Deutsch Eesti English Español Français Galego Hrvatski Italiano Latviešu Lietuvių Magyar Malti Mакедонски Nederlands Norsk Polski Português Português BR Românã Slovenčina Srpski Suomi Svenska Tiếng Việt Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Українська Հայերեն ქართული ენა 中文
Subpage under development, new version coming soon!
 Topic closed!!!

Subject: Sokker-Manager.net

2021-12-11 07:53:40
Tzes to Tzes
It is blocked intentionally or it is not getting unblocked intentionally. There is no much difference.

Ok, they are very busy with the new page and etc, but wait a minute, they don't even have the time to drink a glass of water? :P
They are already 2 seasons behind their schedule and I still don't see 'light in the tunnel'. So they can sacrifice some of their valuable time to keep the interest for the game high, by helping a little bit these third-party tools, or at least not sabotaging them.

We pay for this game and support it because we want to see it improving, and these tools are improving the experience of the game, either you like it or not. So please, pay some attention to them, or else I really have no intention to keep paying and supporting. I hope more users will declare their suport and declare that they won't buy plus anymore until the devs solve this problem. Let's show some solidarity people. Ramonymous created a great tool that we all like, by sacrificing a lot of his free time to do it.
2021-12-11 11:10:23
juytt to Tzes
After all it's an open secret that they do find third-party-websites a nuisance.

I’m not agree. Or at least I never read anything like this from the Devs.
Few 3rd party app are still working for years. All of abandoned app / web app are the consequences only of their own authors.

We can say that Devs don’t help 3rd author (but hey, not only authors. since years of zero update…), but like said Terrion there are certainly no malicious reason, just no time to spend to get a clear and accessible API for us.
2021-12-13 13:05:16
Dear visitor, my website was blocked by the developers of sokker.org. Please ask Raul to unblock the ip-number of my website. It is: 92.53.241.xxx.

:'( i'm gonna cry
2021-12-13 14:17:43
It happened between 10 am and 11:30 am today.

I checked my database and my log-files and I could swear there was absolutely NO failed login at that time. Moreover it's a time when very few users visit my website. Between midnight and 10 am only 3 users logged in...

Also my engines basically work at night / early morning, so only transfer collector was active and I can guarantee that the transfer-collector would not trigger failed logins because otherwise my website's IP would be blocked all the time for the last 3 years.
(edited)
2021-12-13 16:18:01
Until further notice, Sokker Manager will remain closed to the public.

The transfer collector and the other engines will continue to operate for the time being. This leaves the possibility to do a reopening in a few months.

I wish you a merry christmas time and maybe we will see each other again in a couple of months on sokker-manager.net!
2021-12-13 16:18:51
Please do NOT send me any sk-mails about sokker-manager. This thread will now be closed.
(edited)